Pagina's

vrijdag 1 juli 2016

The East Wind - Rip 'em

Hi all!!

It is official, the first half year of 2016 is over! July 1st, not just the start of a new half year, or a new month, but also the start of a new challenge at The East Wind!
Our theme for this challenge is Rip 'em, so we want to see torn edges and papers.

Here's my DT inspiration!

 The papers I used for this card are from a kraft paper pad from Action, a Dutch budget store. I thought they are just perfect for this card. I inked all the edges with Distress Ink Walnut Stain.


 The image I used is this month's newsletter Freebie, called Teen Lucy Ukupunk. I used the following Copic Markers to color her.
Skin: E000, E00, E21, E11, E13
Hair: E71, E74, E77, E79
Outfit: R24, R46, R89, W00, W0, W2, W5



To finish off my card I added a doily and several Wild Orchid Crafts flowers.


This was it for today, I hope you like it! Please pop over to The East Wind and join us!


Hugs, Sandra

Geen opmerkingen: